These services are provided after building operating hours Monday through Friday.
- All common areas, including restrooms, are kept neat and clean throughout the day by uniformed day porters.
- Nightly janitorial services for the building are provided Monday through Friday after building operating hours. These services include nightly trash removal, replacement of trash liners, vacuuming, dusting of furniture and window ledges, and cleaning of tile flooring surfaces.
- Trash generated during the workday will be removed by the building janitorial service. Trash items should be kept within the office. No items should be placed in the hallways, stairways or freight vestibules.
Some procedures not included in nightly cleaning are:
- Cleaning personnel are instructed not to disturb paperwork or articles left on desks or furniture.
- Special wall fabrics will not be cleaned unless specifically requested.
- All trash not in trashcans should be clearly identified with trash stickers provided by the management office. Any questionable items will not be thrown away.
- Computer equipment will not be cleaned.
- The washing of dishes and the cleaning of refrigerators and microwaves in break rooms will not be done by the janitorial service.
Special cleaning requests should be made through the property management office.
Your moving company should remove trash items generated by your move-in, such as boxes, wall protection, pallets and packing materials. Old records and files should be purged prior to the move to save your company time and money.
Movable trash bins are available for tenant use. A day porter may remove the trash from your suite during the day (as available) for a fee of $25.00 per hour with a one-hour minimum requirement.