We know your deliveries are important to you, and we want to make sure you receive them promptly, safely and conveniently. If you are planning a significant move or delivery, such as furniture, large equipment, etc., in or out of the building, let us know well in advance in order to schedule the freight elevator, and to avoid conflicts with the other tenants. By communicating your schedule ahead of time, we can help you to accomplish your move with greater ease and with minimal inconvenience to other tenants.
When you plan a large delivery or move within the building, be sure to:
- Schedule all major deliveries at least one (1) week in advance with the Management Office at 813-281-1110 or e-mail email@example.com
- Notify your vendor to present a Certificate of Insurance to the Management Office.
- Should your vendor have any questions or concerns, please have them call the Management Office
- Advise carriers to take precautions to avoid damage to the building.
- Inform your carrier that they are responsible for any/all damages incurred as a result of the delivery/ move.
Without a Certificate of Insurance on file in the Management Office, we cannot allow the delivery to be completed. To avoid any inconveniences or delays, please comply with the above requirements for major deliveries.